EditLive! works with CSS to ensure content is styled consistently throughout your application with our intuitive Java text editor. You can make your content look fantastic in six ways:
- To ensure a consistent rich text editing interface, you can limit use to your style sheet. You can also allow your authors to combine styles with lists, tables, images, DIVs and other complex markup. And the best part? They don’t need any special technical know-how.
- EditLive! empowers your application’s users to customize formatting as they see fit. Authors can use basic inline styling with fonts and colors or they can product styled sections using DIVs.
- An integrated image editor within EditLive! allows you to resize, crop, rotate, flip and do simple effects. You can create amazing visual content all within EditLive!.
- Want to further simplify content creation? EditLive! for Java Swing allows you to share reusable templates with your application’s users..
- Creating standards-compliant content is no problem with EditLive! for Java Swing. The solution uses CSS instead of deprecated HTML attributes to separate formatting and markup cleanly and easily.
- A built-in equation editor includes advanced capabilities for fraction, set and integration notation. You can save equations in standards-compliant Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) or in image format to display easier.