EditLive! for IBM Connections’ HTML editing interface works the way you expect with familiar icons, shortcuts and menus. It’s a frustration-free experience. The intuitive interface makes editing content as straightforward as can be.
These five features make EditLive! an especially attractive content editor:
- Effortless copy and paste – Whether your content comes from a Microsoft Office application or a website, you can copy and paste without any messy HTML markup or CSS styling. Content structures like headings, tables and images are imported clean every time.
- Client-side autosave – You don’t ever have to worry about losing your work, even if you forget to save it. EditLive! provides a much-needed safety net for those unforeseen browser crashes, session timeouts, network outages or user errors.
- Context sensitive interface – EditLive! adapts to the content being edited. So, you don’t have to worry about any key having multiple behaviors like in a word processor. Whether using keystrokes, styling or the right-click menu, authors will always get the behavior they expect.
- Clean HTML lists – HTML lists created in EditLive! will work each and every time, regardless of how many indents or nested lists are used.
- Comprehensive table editing – EditLive! provides a wide range of table editing features including inline table resizing for rows and columns; table, row, column and cell properties dialogs; merge and split cells; table accessibility tools and more.