This post continues our series explaining why Ephox is the only choice for rich-text (aka WYSIWYG) content creation and editing. Our previous post explores the great user experience offered by our editors.
Nothing is more frustrating than trying to troubleshoot a technical issue with an integration project and feeling lost at sea, without a paddle (to mix a few metaphors). And by sea, we mean the ocean of sweat and tears you experience when trying to figure out how to use an obscure API, or deal with a browser edge case, let alone who to talk to when it happens.
You know it will happen, eventually. It always does. It’s the nature of software development.
Ephox Support Advantage
We are proud that one reason tens of thousands of developers use Ephox editor solutions is our customer support. What a lot of people don’t know is the depth of the support we offer. For instance:
- Our dedicated customer support team works regular North American business hours, addressing issues across multiple timezones.
- Our team doesn’t rely on canned responses found in a FAQ. They don’t try to fit your issue into a finite knowledge base. Instead, they have deep expertise working with, and even integrating, our solutions.
- We employ pre-sales engineers who work alongside post-sales technicians resolving edge cases, escalating bug fixes and supporting our customers however we can.
- Members of our team even engage on an ad hoc basis with TinyMCE’s open source community via the Community forums and StackOverflow.*
In fact, support is so ingrained in Ephox’s business philosophy that our Director of Client Services is in the top 4% of contributors on StackOverflow.
We also recently updated TinyMCE’s documentation (with more updates on the way). We also maintain the documentation for many of our products at docs.ephox.com (other docs: TinyMCE, MoxieManager, Plupload).
Support highlights include:
- Enterprise SLAs guarantee response times to your queries.
- Dedicated platform where you engage directly with our support engineers.
- Bug escalation and patches to ensure our solutions work in your deployments.
For users of TinyMCE who chose to use the Community forums to ask and answer questions, we’re excited to let you know that we’ll be launching a new TinyMCE Community platform soon. Stay tuned!
Almost every developer we speak with knows about TinyMCE, in one way or another, even if they’re not so familiar with Ephox or Textbox.io. They also know TinyMCE as an open source project licensed under LGPL, and we’re thankful to the many members of the community who support TinyMCE’s development.
What is less well known is that Ephox offers licensing solutions for customers whose projects require terms other than LGPL. For our enterprise customers, we offer OEM and SaaS licensing options providing legal assurance and IP protection. Speak with our sales team to learn more.
The bottom line for our customers is that we’re committed to the success of your business. Not only in words, but also through the actions of our customer support infrastructure. We are here to help.
* Our engagement with the TinyMCE Community forums and sites such as StackOverflow is ad hoc, as time permits. We cannot guarantee a response in these forums and we thank the TinyMCE community for supporting each other. To guarantee in-time responses and fault escalation, please discuss paid support solutions with our sales team.
Stay tuned as we continue our “Top 10 reasons why Ephox is the choice for WYSIWYG content creation” series, with Reason #5: The power in PowerPaste.