Attention all application developers, IT managers, IBM Business Partners, IBM employees and others!
As a savvy technology professional, if you’ve built (or are planning to build) Web applications in XPages, then we have the perfect webinar opportunity for you to expand your knowledge base in this area.
On Thursday, May 29 at 10 a.m. PST, we’ll demonstrate how to simply integrate all the advanced features and capabilities of the Ephox editor into XPages applications. The Ephox editor provides content authors the most advanced WYSIWYG editing capabilities, enabling them to create rich, interactive content.
We hope you’ll join us as Ephox’s Tim Thatcher and Michael Fromin explain all of the powerful content reporting and analytics functionality that comes with our editor for XPages applications.
And if you don’t know much about our editor, please keep reading…
Ephox’s WYSIWYG editor can help XPages application developers:
- Create great-looking tables, floating sections, document templates and dynamic content by using custom templates.
- Resize, crop, rotate or add effects to any image in your content.
- Create more interactive content by easily embedding URL links from YouTube, SlideShare and others.
- Collaborate with authors and reviewers by using our track changes feature for text, layout and formatting.
This is great news for XPages application developers who are looking for an alternative WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor – the same editor that’s already packaged within IBM Connections and IBM Web Content Manager.
Who should attend?
- IBM XPages developers and users
- IBM sales team members and leaders
- IBM Client Technical Professionals
- IBM Business Partners
Want to know more about Ephox’s editor for XPages? Watch the webinar recording here.
Do you have a question about Ephox’s WYSIWYG editor for XPages, but don’t have time to attend our webinar? Please leave us a question in the Comments section below.